I couldn't provide the daytime view in interior design

onderyk

Hello, I could not provide the quality and daytime appearance I wanted in interior design. I couldn't catch the values, I went crazy officially :) I am attaching the file, I would be very happy if you examine it and tell me the things I need to pay attention to. Thank you in advance.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: INTERIOR Hello Mr. Önder, the lights defined in the render settings must be marked as active. Try making it active and rendering again.

Re: INTERIOR Thank you. When I activate the defined lights of my desire, the light reflects a lot in some places and I get away from the quality of the texture I have given to the material. How am I going to get over that part?

Re: INTERIOR There is no single solution for correct lighting. According to the scene, everything can change according to the material. First, submit the best render you can get. Define the camera view of the image you render exactly to the last project you sent with it. Pack and ship custom textures you used recently. If we have all of these, I can only advise. Good work

Re: INTERIOR I understood desire hnm I found the solution I wanted as best I could. I know it's not relevant to the topic only, but I prepared the floor plan in 3D. I want to see the 180 cm cut part of my 300 cm floor with its door, window and wall. Is there such a command, desire hnm?

Re: INTERIOR Good day, I couldn't adjust the light in the style you made in my work, it was a pale color, can you help me?

Re: INTERIOR Hello, it would be a better approach if we comment on your project. We suggest inputs such as the position of the sun, its intensity, and the number of samples; Apart from this, if a defined light source is added, you should also check the inputs of intensity, direction and sampling number. Good work.

Back