I could not fix the beam deflections

Hakan KARAKUŞ

Hello friends, I could not fix the beam deflections in the attached project, only 6 beams are deflected, the openings are too much, can you help me?

Re: beam deflections.. Hello, I FIXED THE PROJECT. --Resolve with version 8.504 as semi-rigid diaphragm. --There are errors in four columns (B), correct the columns by pulling them right-left, up-down or enlarging them. The project is attached Take it easy Unver ÖZCAN
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: beam deflections.. Thank you for your help, but unfortunately I don't have version 8, I have 7, I couldn't solve semi-rigid in 7, is there any other way, I wonder how can I solve it in version 7?

Re: beam deflections..
"Hakan KARAKUS":1s5zdcbv" said:
Thank you for your help, but unfortunately I don't have version 8, I have 7, I couldn't solve semi-rigid in 7, is there any other way I wonder how can I solve it in version 7? ?
Hello, version 7 also has semi-rigid diaphragm solution.

Re: beam deflections.. There is but the number of mods is insufficient, it gives an insufficient warning when I increase the number of mods manually, I couldn't solve it, can you help with version 7?

Re: beam deflections..
"Hakan KARAKUS":1v0qz8xs" said:
There is, but the number of mods is insufficient, it gives an insufficient warning when I manually increase the number of mods, I couldn't figure out what I did, can you help with version 7?[/quote ] More modes are needed for mass participation ratio in semi-rigid diaphragm. Eigen vectors method is used for calculating mass participation ratio in version 7. In version 8, also ritz vectors method is introduced and 18 modes are sufficient with ritz vectors method. You can consider switching to version 8 if necessary. For insufficiency of deflection, the dimensions of your beams seem insufficient according to their spans (there are beams with 8 m spans). Also, some of your beams give errors in terms of moment according to vertical loads. Dimensions are insufficient. I am in the opinion of reviewing the load-bearing system.

Back