I can't throw vertical and horizontal objects at different angles

demir

Hello again, I am thinking of such an entry, but I cannot assign vertical and horizontal objects at different angles. I will be glad if you help.

Re: We can't throw vertical and horizontal objects at different angles but seda lady, the vertical ones don't descend vertically, they descend inclined. I was thinking about this shape in the winter garden in front of the three-dimensional house I rendered.

Re: We can't assign vertical and horizontal objects at different angles Hello, I created a form close to the form in the image because I don't know the exact form you created and the angle of inclination. First, I drew the cross section of the table and created the object with the elongated object, and tilted it horizontally and vertically. Then, I created the section suitable for the angle of the inclined table, that is, the cross-section angle of the feet became the same as that of the table. After adjusting the slope and elevation of the feet to suit the current situation, I made the placement process. Take it easy, good work..

Re: We can't assign vertical and horizontal objects at different angles we couldn't agree, seda lady :) My vertical columns' base and upper part are not equal, so the deck part is thinning towards the wide base.

Re: We can't assign vertical and horizontal objects at different angles If you examine the section I drew, it's like that in the vertical form I drew. If you send your project to seda@ideyapi.com.tr, a healthier solution can be reached through your form. Take it easy, good work..

Back