I can't copy layers

adil.ins

My first reinforced concrete project after IDE 8.503 update. I couldn't copy the floor. I have to go to the municipality tomorrow :(

Re: I CANNOT MAKE FLOOR COPY. Hello, In your project, standard, flooring, beam, column etc. layers are turned off. Enter the Settings Layer Settings dialog. Click on the open all row. Check the "Apply to all drawings" option. Good work

"mandolarian":1ea0xjbm" said:
sir, I'm having the same problem, can you help me right now?
First of all, you need to have a floor in the project that you can copy. For this, you need to open more than one floor. Click on the Reinforced Concrete menu Floor General Settings. Opened Floor Add a new floor or floors in the General Settings dialog After adding floors, you can copy floors with the Copy Floor command from the toolbar on the left side of the program.

I didn't do what you said. Only one layer is visible in the 3D display section on the right. When calculating, it calculates 5 times, but it is not in the image. thank you.

Hello, in the picture below, circled in red, do the jobs shown with 1 2 3 in order; From the general settings of the 1st floor, copy the top floor 2 click the middle tick on the right side, get the letter N. Copy 3 floors from the floors to the top floor. Unver ÖZCAN

Hi, you should tick the option Copy active mode objects. You can adjust the steel columns by height. good work.

Hello there; In steel logic, columns are not copied. Adjust their height according to the total height of the building.

Back