How to model and render human, tree, plant, vehicle

Arzu Dural Gök

It will be much more practical to use the 2D textures of these objects instead of the real models, in order to render by placing a large number of 3D dense objects such as people, trees, plants, vehicles. For this, the picture and the black and white opaque picture of that picture are used. For this purpose, zero-thickness type libraries have been created under the title of silhouettes within the new libraries of ideCAD Architecture 6. Let's examine step by step how to create an opaque person using them: 1-A new material is created by selecting texture1 real image and textures whose opacity texture is black and white of the same image in material settings. 2-Then, go to the library command and select, for example, running man from the silhouettes, and the material is replaced with the newly created bicycle man material. In the library settings, the width and heights are resized as desired and the library is placed in the drawing. It will look like this in plan and perspective. When rendered : Human textures you can use: Sample project file where images are used if you want to examine them: Note: Textures used' Depending on the color and characteristics of the colors, black, white or another silhouette effect can be obtained. In the material settings / effects tab, the inclusion of these materials in the light calculation / shadow casting and shadow casting can be optionally turned on or off.

Re: Human rendering using 2d textures I tried it on a render that I just started, it's nice, it really doesn't slow down the screen.
34h75gm.jpg
34h75gm.jpg

Re: Human rendering using 2d textures with which command we draw the object you defined on the material. I'm trying, it appears in 3d but not in the plan.

Re: Human rendering using 2d textures Hello, we draw as a library object. You may have chosen a color close to white or white in the library settings. It may therefore not be visible on a white background. The files you download are only image files, not library files. Within the libraries that come with the installation of ideCAD Architecture, there are human libraries under the heading silhouettes. You can use the textures you downloaded (as I explained in the title) by creating material and assigning it as the material of one of the human ktp2 in the silhouettes library. I had a hard time saving the human library objects I downloaded, and after I deleted all the objects from the idecad project file, I just saved the file I was going to save to the library with the ktp2 file extension :)))

Re: Human rendering using 2d textures ARZU HANIM HOW CAN WE MAKE THE SAME PICTURE WITH A BMP EXTENSION IN BLACK WHITE WITH YOUR APPLICATION

Re: Human rendering using 2d textures
"MEHMETSIRAY":1kfvicug" said:
ARZU HANIM HOW CAN WE MAKE THE SAME PICTURE WITH A BMP EXTENSION IN BLACK WHITE WITH YOUR APPLICATION
Good day; For the process you mentioned, you need to use one of the professional image processing software such as Photoshop, to cut the part you want to separate from your image (crop) and assign it to the same size black in a separate file. If you are not familiar with such a program and process, you can download Photoshop lessons from the internet ([url =http://www.melissaevans.com/tutorials/how-to-use-photoshops-pen-tool]http://www.melissaevans.com/tutorials/h ... s-pen-tool[/url] ) You can find detailed explanations. The important thing is to create the image completely from 2 colors, black and white, intermediate colors should not be grays for silhouette rendering. Or you can find ready-made silhouette files with .TIFF extension on the internet. These files store the layer information. pre-cut and it There are images prepared with a pace mask. You can find an example attached. I wish you good work.

Back