How to analyze with more than one diaphragm on the same floor

huseyinakkus56

Hello.. Can you take a look at the problems I encountered in the attached project? 1-) It does not analyze with more than one diaphragm. (There is a dilatation, the building works as two different blocks) 2-) I am getting a Formwork Plan in the basement, some curtains are not visible. 3-) I get the 'Soil Safety Negative' warning, but when I examine the raft results, the soil bearing capacity is quite good according to the stresses.

Re: How to analyze with more than one diaphragm on the same floor
"huseyinakkus56":1shsgj0q" said:
Hello.. Can you look at the problems I encountered in the attached project? 1-) Does not analyze with more than one diaphragm. var structure works as two different blocks) 3-) I get 'Soil Safety Negative' warning, but when I examine the raft results, the ground bearing capacity is good according to the stresses.
1)ideCAD Static automatically separates the diaphragms that are not connected to each other on the same floor. The program calculated by perceiving the blocks as two separate blocks.There are 10 diaphragms, two on each floor, including the elevator floor diaphragms. 3) You marked negative ground tension control.

"huseyinakkus56":1aqswo5l" said:
2-) I am getting a Molding Plan in the basement, some curtains are not visible
Hello, from 50 cm in the program Basement curtains with higher elevations are not drawn in the formwork plan as they are not on the floor slab (the upper level of the curtain is not in the floor plane). When you cancel the basement option and get the plan, the curtains will look the way you want. Good work

"huseyinakkus56":1buanj5h" said:
Hi.. Can you look at the problems I encountered in the attached project? 1-) It does not analyze with more than one diaphragm. var structure works as two different blocks)
In version 7, when there is more than one rigid diaphragm, the user was asked about the rigid diaphragm status before analysis. After version 8, this was done automatically. Rigid diaphragms are detected and detected automatically. rigid diaphragm solution is not allowed.

Re: How to analyze with more than one diaphragm on the same floor Thank you for your help.. I would like to ask one more thing. Basement and Ground Floor Plaque, 1st and 2nd Floor Hollow Floor.. In this case, it would be more correct to do the analysis according to the hollow block and semi-rigid, right? So, is there anything wrong with my data entries according to the 2018 regulation? -By the way, I can't see the data of the column-beam junction area. Is there a mistake?

"huseyinakkus56":1fsnyhx7" said:
Thank you for your help.. I would like to ask one more thing: Basement and Ground floor Plaque, 1 and 2. floor hollow block.. In this case, it would be better to do the analysis according to the hollow block and semi-rigid, isn't it? Then, is there any mistake in my data entry according to the 2018 regulation? -By the way, I can't see the data for the column-beam junction area. Is there something wrong?
Hello, -Make a solution according to the semi-rigid diaphragm analysis model, -Run the TBDY 2018 Analysis settings wizard from the analysis settings. Here I assume that you have entered the structure latitude / longitude correctly and got the spectrum parameters correctly. Finally, when you come to the R Coefficient selection section, A24 for Rx and Ry - For gapless curtain and frame system (in Hollow buildings), you need to take Rx and Ry 5. When you analyze in this way, Total Mdev >= 0.75 Mo condition in the 4.3.4.6 control in the "Blind Overturn Moment" report. You have to provide. In your project, these values stay in the range of 0.55 - 0.66. To get the 0.75 value, you need to add curtains in both directions.

Re: How to analyze with more than one diaphragm on the same floor Prof. Dr. Mehmet Nuray Aydınoğlu's information regarding the hollow blocks is attached.

Re: How to analyze with more than one diaphragm on the same floor If you read the explanations about the hollow blocks I sent last. In hollow block systems, you cannot solve with limited ductility. You can continue as karma. and Curtain tipping moment ratios. Ignore that the explanation appearing in the report is written in general without considering the flooring system. When you provide the ratio, you will see an "ok" sign instead of this description.

Re: How to analyze with more than one diaphragm on the same floor I got it, thank you very much. Finally, the column breaking safety is not calculated. There is no junction zone security data in the report. What is the reason of this?

Re: How to do analysis with more than one diaphragm on the same floor
"huseyinakkus56":23aeavk1" said:
I got it, thank you very much. Finally, column shear safety calculation is not done. There is no joint area safety data in the report. The reason for this is what is it?
You are exempt from these checks as a mixed system selection is made.If you analyze by selecting high ductility level, these reports are given.

Back