How do I change the pile concrete class

Caner Kıvcı

Good work everyone... I designed the structure I modeled as c35. I want to make the concrete class of the structure that I designed as a piled raft foundation c30 for piles, but I could not find how to do it... I go to the static materials section of the settings, there is no pile option there, I would be glad if you could help. My main problem is this. In addition, whether I enter the bearing coefficient to 0 and carry the whole structure to the piles, whether the average ground value is 1500 gray or if I enter different bearing coefficients for different layers, the raft foundation puts additional reinforcement on the foundation at a terrible level... Let me tell you, while I am laying 10 tons of reinforcement with 1500 ytk without piles. .. when we switch to pile foundation calculation, the raft reinforcement increases to 25 tons... Worse still, there are places where 550 pieces of reinforcement are thrown in 3 intervals of 18. In other words, there are situations that will adversely affect reinforced concrete in practice. I am not able to understand how it gives okay to throw 3 or 2 times reinforcements anyway. Because there are already main reinforcements and if the additions are thrown 2 to 3 times, how will the aggregate pass through here? I'm using version 10.58 now, thanks for your information.

"Caner Kıvcı":20lxquxg" said:
Good work to everyone... I designed the structure I modeled as c35. I want to make the concrete class of the structure that I designed as piled raft foundation c30 for piles, but I couldn't find how to do it... I enter the static materials section of the settings. There is no pile option there, I would appreciate it if you could help me. This is my main problem now
Define a new material with the Add material command from the Right-click menu from the Construction Tree. Select the new material defined in the pile settings as static material.
In addition, it asks for the bearing coefficient 0 Let me enter and carry the entire structure to the piles, whether the average ground value is 1500 gray or I enter different bearing coefficients for different layers, the raft foundation adds additional reinforcement to the foundation at a terrible level... Let me tell you, while I was laying 10 tons of reinforcement with 1500 ytk without a pile... when I switched to pile foundation calculation, the raft reinforcement increased to 25 tons turns out...
Piles affect building behavior and analysis results
Worse, 3 ar of 18 There are places where he throws 550 pieces of reinforcement. In other words, there are situations that will adversely affect reinforced concrete in practice. I am not able to understand how it gives okay to throw 3 or 2 times reinforcements anyway. Because there are already main reinforcements and if the additions are thrown 2 to 3 times, how will the aggregate pass through here? I'm using version 10.58, for your information now
The minimum reinforcement spacing in the raft parameters dialog is 10 cm by default. income. These values can be changed. If you attach the project file, we can check for data entry. Good work

Back