Horizontal offset problem

I have a horizontal translation problem in the system. My translation limit in the x direction is 0.0080. My translation request is 0.0081 and I couldn't drop it, can you give me a hand? version idecad 10.20
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
İNŞ.MÜH.HÜSEYİN YALÇIN REGARDS

Hello there; For the X direction, either change the direction of the 2 columns in the middle axis 90 degrees and the head of the H section will work in the x direction, or increase the cross section of the tubular profile columns. You were warned before that technical support is yours, not the basement building. As far as we understand, you check this situation from TBDY 2018 and continue in this way with a basement. If not, check TBDY 3.3.1.

Since you gave the rigid sign in the floor general settings, the program applies a 2-stage calculation made in buildings with basements, we mean this when we say check it. If that is not my pipe, it will not be appropriate to design the elements with additional loads. For this, remove the 1st basement floor rigid sign from the floor general settings.

Back