Hipped Roof Made of Profile Iron

ilhami

Today, a hipped roof is made of profile iron instead of a wooden roof. How do we make a hipped roof from profile in ideCad architecture and how do we cover this roof with 3d Turkish slate tiles and 3d Marseille tiles? Thanks

Hello, After defining the steel column and steel beam from the steel menu for the roof, divide your steel beam into 2 with the divide command in the change menu. Select the node where you have divided and enter the dz value as the height. After defining the purlins in the steel menu, you can define the coating and define the tile texture you want from the coating settings material menu. Take it easy, good work.

thank you teacher. I made the hipped roof, but the roof material appears at different angles, how do I change the material angles. Can you create alutuka tile or marseille type tile as a section in the Coating settings in the Steel menu?

Hello, You should return your texture file of your roofing material on your computer and define it as a material again. You can get the look you want by assigning material to your overlay. For detailed information, you can call our Bursa office. I wish you good work..

Back