Help??Jeans to the floor

venomer

Take it easy guys. I just started using Idecadi. How is it possible to level the ground under the buildings we draw in the architectural program and adjust the slopes? Is it possible with this program?

Hello, you can use the terrain command in our ideCAD Render program to create sloping terrain. Draw the terrain polygon by entering the x, y, z (level) values of the reference sketch in your hand; You can make your land suitable for your project by using the land clearance commands for definitions such as excavation and pool, and the land plateau commands for pedestrian and vehicle roads and flat areas on the land. Then, when you export the land in ktp 2 format and save it to the libraries folder in ideCAD Architecture, your land will be added to the library of ideCAD Architecture. Then you can call it with the library command and place it in your project. Your terrain will be displayed in the plan and perspective view. After that, you can read your land elevations when you get a section and view. In 6 versions, we are currently developing terrain modeling within the architectural program without ideCAD Render support. The smart land object, which has been designed in a much more practical and functional way, will be in use shortly within the scope of free updates of our 6 version users. Best regards

hello Mrs. Wish, we were waiting for version 6, it's good to come out. I texted idemimar and have a good day in static ergun chalon sur saone

Mrs. Mrs. Desire, I have drawn a 5-storey project with the 1st and 2nd basement floors under the ground, the 1st and the 2nd floors. rejoice

Hello Mr. Murat, model your land in 3D according to the diameter data (by giving the Z elevation to the corner points). Open a space to include your 1st and 2nd basement floors. (with land clearance command) It will be helpful if you watch the land training videos in the forum.

Back