Ground floor height on floors without basement Hn

MRasidÇ

I had a problem with the height of the ground floor in floors without a basement, can anyone help with this.

Re: Floor Height Hn 3.3.1 building and building height In buildings with basements and buildings without basements that do not meet any of the conditions given in 3.3.1.2-3.3.1.1, the building floor is defined from the upper level of the foundation. Considering the above article, I had a question for you. If I give an example from a building that I have designed, in a single-storey building, the ground floor height is 2.80 m. The foundation level is 0.50 m. The continuous foundation thickness is 0.5 m, and the elevation is -0.5 m. does it need to be read or is it as 3.80 ?1

Re: Floor Height Hn
"MRasidÇ":3148m25s" said:
3.3.1 building and building height Building base in buildings with basements and buildings without basements that do not meet any of the conditions given in 3.3.1.2-3.3.1.1 The foundation is defined from its upper elevation.I had a question for you considering the above article.If I were to give an example of a structure that I designed, in a single-storey building, the ground floor height is 2.80 m. The foundation level is 0.50 m. The continuous foundation thickness is 0.5 m and the elevation is -0.5 m in a structure built in this way. Do you think the ground floor height and building height should be read as 2.80 m in the analyzes and in the report, or as 3.80?1
Hello, If the floor height is 2.80 m from the upper level of the foundation, the building height will be Hn=2.80 m. Good work

Back