Graphics card recommendation for idecad

nalmes

Friends, only those who have used it should answer. Is it a quadro 2000 or a gtx 660? What is the difference between them for ideas? I'm thinking of getting a regular card if it won't make much difference quadro 2000 if there will be a difference

Are you going to use it for architectural purposes? In statics, you won't see a significant difference except for very large projects (like 30+ floors), while in architecture, quadro may be a little faster depending on the density of furnishing/tree libraries/land modeling used. In our tests, the quadro 4000 offered a smoother operation than the gtx 660. However, we did not test the program with the quadro 2000. On the other hand, you can consider an ATI card (7770 and above) instead of the gtx 660, unfortunately nVidia artificially slowed down the features of the game cards used by CAD programs in order to prevent CAD use in the GTX6.. series and sell quadro.

"Admin":vwkk7nvm" said:
Are you going to use it for architectural purposes?In statics, you won't see any significant difference except for very large projects (like 30+ floors), whereas in architecture, quadro may be a bit faster depending on the density of furnishing/tree libraries/land modeling used. In our tests, quadro 4000 offered a smoother operation than gtx 660. However, we did not test the program with quadro 2000. On the other hand, you can consider an ATI card (7770 and higher) instead of gtx 660, unfortunately nVidia GTX6.. series prevents CAD use. It artificially slowed down the features of the game cards used by CAD programs to pass and sell quadro.
yes, I have read that ati cards are slower for drawing programs, I know that nvidia cards are more successful in opengl due to the openGL thing. Well, in cards like 580 570 or even 580 680 does the same apply?

Yes, the 5XX series cards are not as successful for CAD purposes as they used to be (slowed down). However, this slowdown was too much in the geforce 6XX series. The 5XX series is relatively better. In previous years, ATI's OpenGL support was bad, but in the last 3-4 years, they have improved it a little more in the new series cards.

Have you or anyone else had a comparison? ie quaro or 69xx series or 5xxx leri or something. Will the price be enough in terms of performance, how about normal graphics cards or gtx 480?

Back