get well soon message

unver

Mr. Hakan ŞAHİN I wish you well on behalf of all ideCAD users. God give healing. We hope you will be with us as soon as possible. Stay with love. Unver ÖZCAN

I wish my Hakan to get well soon. If there's the least I can do, please press F1. You will find me right next to you. I wish you a speedy recovery. Best regards .......

Hello Mr. Hakan, I don't know, you had an illness or an accident, I wish you a speedy recovery, and I've been lying in bed for 13 days after a work accident.

Hello, congratulations to you too. We wish you a healthy day...
"saridurmus":2kpdw4nt" said:
hi Mr. Hakan, I don't know if you had an illness or accident, I wish you a speedy recovery, I've been lying in bed for 13 days after a work accident, I saw the messages quickly get up Saridurmuş

"unver":1a60hv5e" said:
Mr. Hakan ŞAHİN I wish you well on behalf of all ideCAD users. May God heal you. We wish you to be among us as soon as possible. Stay with us. Unver ÖZCAN
"NYILMAZ":1a60hv5e" said:
I wish my Hakan a check and get well soon. If there's the least I can do, please press F1. You will find me right next to you. I wish you a speedy recovery. Best regards .......
"saridurmus":1a60hv5e" said:
hi Mr. Hakan, I don't know if you had an illness or an accident I wish you a speedy recovery and I've been lying in bed for 13 days after a work accident. I saw the messages, get up quickly Saridurmuş
Thank you very much for your messages.. Mr. İbrahim, get well soon to you too... Regards..

Back