General project review

aykutkeskin12

HELLO, IT WILL BE MY FIRST PROJECT, I REQUEST FRIENDS IN THE FORUM TO LOOK AT THE PROJECT AND TELL ME THE MISSING PARTS. 1-THE BEAM CONNECTION SHOWN IN THE PICTURE IS A PROBLEM I CANNOT FIX IT. 2- I ATTACKED THE STAIRWAY AREA TO MY PLAQUE FURTHER I CONSIDER TO FIX IT IN AUTOCADDE, WHAT IS YOUR OPINION PROJECTS IN GENERAL? GOOD WORK. AYKUT KESKIN.

Re: GENERAL PROJECT REVIEW 1-DOES THE BEAM CONNECTION SHOWN IN THE PICTURE PROVIDE A PROBLEM I DIDN'T FIX IT It's a visual problem, it doesn't create an analysis-related error. You can change the trim method by clicking the beam ends that need to be corrected with the Object edit/ Object Trim method command in the Modify menu. 2-I ATTACHED THE STAIRS AREA TO THE PLAQUE FLOORING THEN I THINK OF FINISHING THE AUTOCADDE WHAT ARE YOUR OPINIONS ABOUT By defining flooring instead of stairs, you can provide approximate load transfer to the surrounding elements. If you delete the slab reinforced concrete calculation axles, the reinforcement will not be drawn in the area with stairs. There is no drawing problem that will require you to fix it. 3-IN GENERAL, WHAT ARE THE PROJECT DESIGN AND ANALYSIS SECTIONS AND THE DEFICIENCIES OF THE PROJECT I did not see any problem with data entry.

Back