Furnishing Colorful Floor Plan Presentation

nuraybenli

Is there a video or a pdf file on how the output, which we call the color plan, is created? I also agree that the rendering training should also be prepared.

Re: Color plan Hello, we create the color plan output with the tools / horizontal plan section command. These processes are respectively; 1- Click on Tools/Horizontal section section. 2- The horizontal plan segment toolbar will open and click the new horizontal plan segment icon. 3- Specify the settings of the section you will create in the window that opens. 4- When you click on all, your horizontal plan section will be created. (To create a horizontal plan section output, you can render by coming to the perspective screen and rendering the default view as top view.) 5- Click on Tools / Horizontal section section to delete the horizontal section section you created. 6- The horizontal section toolbar will open and click the delete new horizontal section icon. 7- A confirmation window will appear on the screen. If you approve, the horizontal plan section will be deleted.

Re: Colored plan Hello, Since the texts of the area are in 2 dimensions, they are not visible in the horizontal plan section. After rendering, you can create a layout and write the text of the location with the text command. In another suggestion, you create 3D text in ideRender program and save it in ktp format and use it as a library element. You can see the location text that you have created in this way in the horizontal plan section. Good work.

Re: Colored plan Hello, There is an option not to cut only stairs and libraries in the horizontal plan section. If you do not want the doors and windows to be cut, you can enter a value that will save the upper levels of the door and window while taking the horizontal plan section. Take it easy, good work..

Re: Colored plan No, the doors will not be cut, the windows will not be cut, the wall will be low, if an option is added, I would be pleased.

Re: Color plan I think I don't understand exactly what you want. Can you share two screenshots or drawings about the situation you want to happen and the situation you can't? I couldn't understand where and how it is needed.

Re: Colored plan It is desirable to cut doors and windows in plan display format. We need to understand why you don't want to cut it.

Re: Color plan
"Arzu Dural Gök":1xawcl2m" said:
It is a situation where doors and windows are desired to be cut in plan display format. We need to understand why you don't want to cut it.
actually the shape I want is just door and window. I don't want the windows to be cut, but to cut the walls I choose on the walls at the level I choose. That is, apart from the current situation, it is the case that the walls are cut at the desired level, apart from preventing the cutting of doors and windows. It is not a very important situation of course, but if it can be done, I think that richer floor renders will be obtained. The ones I chose will not be cut, and the ones I don't want will be cut. Maybe in the next version.

Re: Color plan Could you please share a color floor plan narration video and an example that can be rendered? I am having very serious problems in Idecad 10 version and I couldn't find any answer in forum Thank you from now...

Hello, if you install the TeamViewer program on your computer and call our office, we can look at the situation with remote access or if you share your project, we can detect the problem. Take it easy, good work.

Back