Forum Hk.

Azmi Açıkdil

Good luck with ide's new breakthrough "ide CAD Forum". A good and timely undertaking. As it is very necessary for us ide users, it will also improve the program.

I think the forum is very nice and I'm sure it will be very useful. I believe that it will provide a very good environment in terms of both eliminating deficiencies and being a meeting point where ideas can be exchanged, I congratulate you and wish you continued success. Nedim YILMAZ Karabuk

Mr.Admin, It would be nice to open the most recent comments in the Forum with a dialog showing what they were written on and by whom... when we get to the page, last posts(or last posts) I think that a welcome in the form of comments) will make it easier to follow in the forum... Can a study be done on this subject? good work...

There is a link named "new posts" at the top left of the forum homepage, from there you can follow the posts since your last visit.

"NYILMAZ":3dgq1pp0" said:
I think the forum was very nice and I am sure it will be very useful. I believe, congratulate you and wish you continued success. I started with a note saying Nedim YILMAZ Karabük
. I am happy to see that I am constantly following it and seeing that I am not mistaken. Today, I see that this is not information that facilitates the use of programs. The forum is turning into a school, especially in terms of engineering. In this sense, it fills a great deficiency. Very good explanatory answers are coming to interesting questions and problems, and it contributes to the increase of the quality of the products produced by the engineers who are dealing with this business in the market every day. In this sense, I thank all my friends and I congratulate the IdeYAPI team once again, especially for showing their differences. n congratulations. With love..

Back