FIXING THE COLUMN MENU

Oznb

Please make the columns grow and shrink from the same place when enlarging and shrinking.

Hello, I did not understand what you mean, can you explain your request more clearly and if necessary by taking a screen example? Explanation of the screen example due to the possibility of unknown: 1. Press the print-screen button on the keyboard while on the relevant screen in ideCAD program. 2. Open the Paint program. 3. Edit, click paste. 4. Save the file as jpg. 5. Attach that file to your message.

I want the offset on the left and top of the column in the figure to be fixed. I adjust the magnification part in the column settings, but when reduction is needed, it shrinks from the opposite side.

I prepared a small video about changing the column size, I couldn't see the problem you mentioned. Are you using the "resize" command in the right-click menu to resize?
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

After making the calculations, I look at the columns that do not save from the reinforced concrete menu, I change the dimensions from the table. I reduce the column sizes towards the top floor. There is a problem with their slack.

"Oznb":2jd5079z" said:
After making the calculations, I look at the columns that do not save from the reinforced concrete menu. However, we must determine the growth directions according to the viewing direction of the column axis. Then, the values entered for column misalignment are applied according to the local column axes. Select the Draw Column Axes option from the Settings / General Settings / General Settings tab, an arrow will be drawn from the column nodal point on the plan. axis, arrow direction +X direction. Column misalignments should be considered according to this local coordinate set. Especially if the column is drawn by rotation, it is necessary to consider the growth directions accordingly. The direction that the arrow points is always to your right. That is, the right edge of the column. Accordingly, the top, bottom , you can determine the left edges, you can give the growth directions accordingly.

Back