Error Codes in Reinforced Concrete Output

hme0779

mr. For example, when examining the results of reinforced concrete columns, a negative situation occurs with the message C001(ab) or B05(ab) in the beam. Where do I find out exactly what these mean?

M: It is the error of exceeding the maximum margin, the related element is forced too much and more reinforcement is needed. B: It means that the control of the column-beam junction area of the earthquake regulation could not be achieved. K: The cutting safety is not ensured, the element is receiving too much cutting force. S: Deflection safety not ensured N: Maximum allowable normal force limit exceeded Ç: Crack limit exceeded ab : Dep. Direction. 3.4.3.1 condition could not be met in the relevant element Br : Torsion limit exceeded Z : Stapling safety could not be ensured Zg : Soil safety stress exceeded Min : TS500 Minimum floor thickness condition could not be met AS(-) : The program could not select the required reinforcement with the given parameters (See more in the section Allowed reinforcement of the program. large diameter can be chosen). As a general solution for M,K,S,N,Ç,Br,Min,As(-) errors that occur in your project, you can enlarge the section of the relevant element. For others, you generally need to either enlarge the section or make adjustments to your system to eliminate the situation.

hello, While checking the geometry in the project I created for experience purposes, I am getting an error on the 32nd tile even though I have 31 tiles. At the same time, I get the warning that my slab thickness is in accordance with the specification but the slab size is insufficient. Thank you from now.

"adem alkan":2gnr3uhs" said:
hello, I am getting an error on the 32nd slab even though I have 31 tiles while checking the geometry in the project I created for experience. quote] Hello. Can you add your project?

"adem alkan":2n5o7azd" said:
hello, While I was checking the geometry in the project I created for the purpose of experimentation, although I have 31 tiles, I get an error on the 32nd tile. At the same time, I get the warning that my slab thickness is in accordance with the specification but the tile size is insufficient. Thank you in advance.[/ quote] Hello There was a connection problem of the nodal points in the curtain area behind the stairs. I fixed it on 12 floors and copied it to all floors except the basement. You can find the corrected project in the appendix. The basement floor is modeled independently from the upper floors. I recommend copying the ground floor to the basement floor and defining the basement floor curtains. I recommend connecting the curtain ends with the beam so that you can overcome the stapling control in the floor slabs.

Back