elevator shaft

Baybars

Hi everyone, I do not know your industry, the language used or your sensitivities. I'm new to your forum and my only purpose of joining is to find a supplier. My problem or question can be explained as follows. I am an engineer registered with the Chamber of Electrical Engineers and holding an Elevator SMM certificate. In the elevator software we use, it is possible to analyze the forces that occur on the elevator rails, the bottom of the pit / the ceiling of the pit and whether the equipment we use withstands these forces. However, this is only done for reinforced concrete structures that are assumed to have the required strengths. In some cases, when we have to work with elevator shafts made of steel or iron profiles, we are tied up about the system to be done. We are faced with a lot of different issues in terms of projecting, static calculations and providing 2D or 3D drawings. Is there anyone on the Anatolian side of Istanbul with whom we can talk and agree on these issues, maybe have a cup of tea?

Back