Elevator Shaft Modeling

izmirlimuhendis

There are two different elevator shaft models in the attached file. Which of these is correct in terms of modelling? ..Or is there another alternative way? Of course, which of these is easier to implement on the construction site? . I would be glad if you give information in this regard .

Mr. izmirlimuhendis The system with curtains on the foundation beams is seen better than the system with curtains under the foundation beam. Take it easy Unver ÖZCAN

Good evening everyone... In my opinion (the model on the left in the picture), it seems more logical that the well curtains sit on a raft foundation and the foundation beams sit on these curtains that are equal to the thickness of the continuous foundation beams. In this system, all internal forces can be safely transmitted to the ground. In the other model, there is a step between the foundation beams and some foundation beams around the low beam are placed on the embankment or loose ground. Because the excavation floor level will be partially adjusted according to the lower foundation beams. This situation leads to sudden and different sittings. As a result, the model on the left seems to me more logical and safe as long as the shears to be placed under the foundation beam are at least as rigid as the foundation beams.

Yes, the model on the left with curtains under the foundation beams cannot be created in ideCAD. What needs to be done is to draw the well walls and the bottom raft foundation by hand in accordance with the regulation after the analysis of the entire structure is completed and show the details in the project. Good work...

Back