Elevator Pit Shear Shear Force

vforvendett4

Hello. Since I had to open an elevator shaft in my project, I could not overcome the shearing force problem on the elevator curtain. But as long as I don't dig a hole, it's fine. In addition, due to the elevator, the curtain height exceeds 4 meters. In this case, do I need to increase the curtain short side from the 1/16 rule? The program does not warn about this.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

It has to do with whether or not to open the elevator pit from scratch. If you open the pit a little wider, there is no problem. What exactly is the reason for this_?

Hello, -The size of the opening for the elevator shaft affects the connections of the main foundation and the elevator shaft with the carrier elements and the analysis results in the superstructure interactive solution. -Elevator shaft is generally made in the thickness of the raft and together with the raft. Therefore, we recommend modeling the raft as flat.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-In your project Stair height on ground floor Not compatible with floor height. In addition, a solution must be made according to the semi-rigid diaphragm method in order to connect the edges of the stairs to the floors.

Back