DWG. EXPORT

erşahinler

WHEN I EXPORT THE PROJECT I DRAWN IN IDEMIMARKET TO AUTOCAD, THE DRAWING DOES NOT GIVE THE THICKNESS OF A PEN. IS THERE A SOLUTION? HOW CAN WE DO THAT.

When you export it as dwg, it gives a ctb file with the same name. This file is the pen thickness file. Using this, you can get printout with pen thickness adjusted from your illustrator. In the attached file, there is an article on how to use this *.ctb file.

"NYILMAZ":3pftn1ii" said:
When you export as dwg, it gives a ctb file with the same name. This file is the pen thickness file. Using this, you can print out the pen thickness adjusted from your illustrator. The attached file contains an article on how to use this *.ctb file available.
WHEN WE EXPORT THE FILE, THE FILE IS EXPORTED AS 0KB EMPTY WHY DOES IT CAUSE !!!

Hello, the problem will be solved when you install the ideCAD Architecture 10 current version in the ideCAD Portal. Installation links in IdeCAD Portal:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Take it easy, good work.

"emine trust":3rtlwz6i" said:
"sedaerdogan":3rtlwz6i" said:
Hi, the problem will be solved when you install the ideCAD Architecture 10 updated version available on the ideCAD Portal. Installation links in IdeCAD Portal:
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Take it easy, good work.
I have the same problem. I am using the latest idecad version, but I cannot upload it to Autocad because the file with ctb extension is 0 KB. The ctb I installed does not appear in the plot styles section.
When I look inside the program, it says the updated version. There was !0.20 but I didn't have 10.59. I downloaded it and the problem was fixed. Just wanted to point out in case anyone else is experiencing the same thing. The program may show itself as up-to-date, but you still need to check it from the idecadin page. Thanks for the solution.

Back