Door Window favorites issue

ahsenturan

Hello, we have upgraded to version 10.14. The program didn't quite fit. We create a favorites library on doors and windows, but when we try to use it, the program closes itself. Is this problem general or specific to us? What is the solution? good work....

Greetings İdecad odt. I also want to define a new window. For this, I watched your training video on youtube. I saw that the first thing to do is to set the dio width and height from the settings. In your video, you clicked xe for the width, typed the value, and fixed the width by pressing the enter key. Then you selected the height of the dia from the Settings and gave the height value by pressing z on the keyboard and fixed it. Very nice I give the width when I want to do the same. Ok I said 1.8 and pressed enter. It was wide. However, when I reached the height, I saw that the width I had given before disappeared and the width kept moving, so I can't fix it. When I come back to the width after the height, this time the height value becomes defect. Is there something I missed? Doesn't stay fixed

THIRD, we created a new profile. We save and exit. On the Odt na page, we select the safe and click its properties. When we say select profile, only numbers come up. There is no profile that I defined or that starts with a name.

fourth one I just checked now I wonder if it's just taking my numbers it doesn't just take the previously loaded

Sixth Everything I do is blank. I save. But I can't see it in the program. I see it when I open the odt program, but I can't call it

I said seventh, take it easy. I brought the p10 from your ready-made windows into the dio folder. I also opened odt. I removed the joint separators. I defined it as glass after both wings. I recorded it differently. I see your name when I say open in odt app. But ide doesn't exist in architecture, I don't understand how

Hello, Since all the questions you asked are about creating doors and windows with ideCAD Odt, the solutions will be faster if you collect and write them under a single title. In addition, you can get support via telephone remote access for your detailed questions accumulated in this way. It will be healthier to see your problems and your project and find a solution.

Back