Does not form reinforcement on low slab

serhatctin

I DECADE SOMETIMES WHEN I MAKE A LOW FLOOR, I CANNOT SEE THE REINFORCEMENT IN THAT FLOOR IN THE REINFORCEMENT PLAN, ALSO I DO NOT GET AN ERROR DURING THE ANALYSIS DURING THE ANALYSIS.

Hello, - It does not give an error that the rigid diaphragm cannot be created in the project you added. -Uncheck the "Semi-rigid diaphragm" option in your project and perform a slab analysis. The reinforcements of the D03 slab will be calculated. In the Slab Reinforced Concrete dialog you can mark the DS column for the D03 slab. Perform general analysis by ticking the "Semi-rigid diaphragm" option again. -When defining the stair bracing conditions, the bracing distance is 2 m. such a large value was entered. Therefore, the stair edges are supported on unrelated elements. You can enter a value such as support distance 0.25. -The stair landing is not connected to the 2nd arm. While arranging the support conditions of the stair edges; To whichever element the edge of the stair is supported, only its attachment to that edge should be specified, other edges should be left blank. -There is no foundation under the first arm of the stairs in the basement. - We recommend using version 10.59.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back