Do existing sections in the project save?

mühendix

GOOD DAY, I WOULD LIKE TO HELP YOU WITH THE PROJECT I SENT IN THE LINK. I'M NEW TO STEEL PROJECT. I DON'T HAVE A LOT OF EXPERIENCE, UNLESS AVAILABLE SECTIONS SAVE? HOW SHOULD I DESIGN A SPRING COLUMN JOIN? WHAT CAN BE DIFFERENT THAT YOU CAN RECOMMEND? THANK YOU IN ADVANCE FOR YOUR HELP. NOTE: I DID NOT DEFINE LOVE AROUND THE BUILDING, THE SANDWICH PANEL WILL BE INSTALLED.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Re: STEEL PROJECT HELP Hello; Scissors should be horizontal diagonally so that there is one full and one empty in the upper head. The truss lower head must pass through the stability beam at the midpoint. For this, the only cross member that you entered in the top section of the scissors was taken into the bottom section of the scissors. You have selected a central braced system, but you do not have any vertical diagonals in the X direction. Either convert it to the moment-transmitting frame or define it in the vertical diagonal in the openings where the braces in the roof are in the x direction. If you are going to make a central diagonal entry at the same time, enter the properties of the beams in the x direction and from the freedoms sub-tab, mark the boxes for both the i end and the j end for M2 and M3. With such low cross-sections, these openings cannot be passed, the sections of the lower and upper head of the scissors are CHS 127 * 10, etc. Please select the rank.
and
tutorials be sure to watch.

Re: ÇELİK PROJE YARDIM
"nurgulkaya":39iiuwnw" said:
Hello; The top of the scissors should be horizontal cross with a full and empty space. The bottom head of the scissors must pass through the stability beam from the middle point. For this, the top of the scissors must pass through the stability beam. The only cross member you entered in the heading of truss has been taken to the subheading of the truss. You have chosen a central braced system, but you do not have any vertical braces in the X direction. Either turn it into a moment-transmitting frame or define it in the vertical diagonal in the openings where there are braces on the roof in the x direction. At the same time, if you are going to make a central diagonal entry, you have to use the beams in the x direction. In the freedoms sub-tab, check the boxes for both the i end and the j end for M2 and M3. These openings cannot be passed with such low cross-sections, select the cross-sections of the lower and upper heads of the scissors in the order of CHS 127 * 10, etc.
and
be sure to watch the tutorials.
THANK YOU SO MUCH.

Back