Desktop and laptop system requirements

HakanŞahin

Administrator
High performance system requirements for desktop: -Intel i9-9700k -64 bit 10 operating system -32 Gb ram -Nvidia Geforce GTX 1060 -UHD Monitor resolution -SSD Price/performance option for desktop system requirements: - Intel i5-9600k - 64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system - 16 GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050 discrete graphics card - 1920x1080 monitor resolution High performance system requirements for laptop: - Intel Core i9-8950HK - 64 bit Windows 10 operating system - 32 GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1060M discrete graphics card - En at least 1920x1080 monitor resolution Price/performance option for laptop system requirements: - Intel Core i5-9300HQ - 64-bit Windows 7, 8 or 10 operating system - 16 GB RAM - Nvidia GeForce GTX 1050M discrete graphics card - 1920x1080 monitor resolution

Hello, I downloaded and installed my İdecad 8 demo. The program does not open. Where can I download older versions of İdecad static demo?

"mehmetglr":12y327s4" said:
Hi, I downloaded and installed my İdecad 8 demo. The program does not open. Where can I download older versions of İdecad static demo.
Older demo versions are unpublished. we can help.

I downloaded and installed İdecad 8 demo on my computer. When I click on the ideCAD Static 8.62 Demo file on the desktop, it doesn't open. I ran it as an administrator and it still didn't work. My laptop specs; Graphics Card: NVIDIA GeForce GT 220M Graphics Memory: 1024 MB Graphics Card type: External Nvidia Operating system: Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit Processor Type: Intel Core 2 Duo Processor Speed: 2.13 Ghz Processor Bus speed: 1066 Mhz Processor front memory : 3 MB Processor Model : P7450 Memory Speed : DDR2 800 Mhz Memory amount : 4 GB Screen size : 16 inch

"mehmetglr":3c00ynon" said:
I downloaded and installed idecad 8 demo on my computer. I click on the ideCAD Static 8.62 Demo file on the desktop, it does not open. I ran it as an administrator and it still did not work. My laptop specifications;
ideYAPI Bursa office and call your computer with remote access you can connect, get online help
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
0 224 220 67 17

i7 8550U PROCESSOR 12 GB RAM AMD RADEON 530 2G + INTEL 630 (GRAPHIC CARD) FEATURES OF THE LEPTAP COMPUTER I HAVE NEWLY ACQUIRED (ALL UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE) THERE IS NO STRENGTH IN THE ANALYSIS OR NORMAL SCREEN DRAWING. IT JUST LOOKS IN 3D IMAGING (MAUSE DETECTION SCREEN TURNING OUT, IS THE PROBLEM) I THOUGHT THE GRAPHIC CARD READ INCOMPATIBLE. I DECAD SETTINGS GENERAL ADJUST REMOVE PRIMARY OBJECTS IN 3 DIMENSIONS. IT IS RELIEF. I'M USING IDECAD 7.022 VERSION.. IT IS NOT RECOMMENDED THAT I DOWNLOAD AN ADDITIONAL DRIVER IN THE 2018 VERSION OF IDECAD (Wouldn't it have the same problem in the 8th version) OR THE PC WILL BE DAMAGED..

"olcay":ned1gq6j" said:
I7 8550U PROCESSOR 12 GB RAM AMD RADEON 530 2G + INTEL 630 ( SCREEN CARD ) FEATURES OF THE LEPTAP COMPUTER I JUST ACQUIRED ( ALL UPDATES HAVE BEEN MADE IN THE ANALYSIS MAUSER to dETECTION DISPLAY OFF VS PROBLEM bECOMES) I THINK tHAT I aM DISPLAY CARD iNCOMPATIBLE READ. İDECAD SET GENERAL SET 3 DIMENSIONAL COMPACT oBJECTS REMOVE RELAXATION'm DE HAPPENING. I hAVE İDECAD 7022 VERSION .. İDECAD 2018 REGULATIONS iN ACCORDANCE crawl (8 SAME problem is in VERSION) Annex B of the IF YOU DON'T RECOMMEND I DOWNLOAD DRIVER, IF YOU DON'T RECOMMEND THAT YOU DOWNLOAD THE PC LIKE IT WILL STILL DOWN..
You can test the performance of your graphics card by downloading the demo of the current 8.62 version. In any case, we recommend a non-Nvidia GeForce graphics card for a productive work.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Good afternoon What are the current high performance and price performance systems for v10? The system I personally use is AMD RYZEN 7 2700 3.2GHz 20MB Cache 8 Core AM4 12nm Processor Sapphire RX 590 NITRO+ Special Edition 8GB GDDR5 256Bit DX12 Amd Radeon Graphics Card 16 Gb ram 3200mhz This system also has stuttering problems when moving projects. When using V10, when I looked at the performance values from the program manager, I saw that the program was not loaded on my processor, ram and video card, how can we get more efficiency? We are thinking of gathering new system v10 what is required for high performance and price performance systems.

"oğuzhansenturk":1skoqsg7" said:
Good afternoon... We are thinking of putting together a new system, v10 what is needed for high performance and price performance systems.
Hello, In general, we recommend using intel processors and Nvidia graphics cards. Processors are according to the budget. i9-10900K i9-9900K i9-10850K i7-10700K i7-10700 i7-9700K i5-10600K Nvidia GTX 1060 or higher graphics card (it doesn't need to be a very expensive video card), 16GB or more Ram is recommended. Good studies

Back