CUTTING FORCE PROBLEM ON CURTAINS EMERGENCY HELPMM

cengizhan1025

Hello, I am doing my internship in a company. I am using idecad 8 demo. In a project I am doing, I am getting shear force error on PZ55 and PZ43 Curtains. Although the shear force ( Ve ) taken as a basis in the transverse reinforcement calculation of the wall is smaller than the shear strength ( Vr ) of the wall section, it shows a brittle behavior error. I would be very grateful if you could deal with my problem. Thank you from now. I'm posting the project as a google drive link, you can check it out there
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello My suggestions; --PZ43 and PZ55 do not give any errors without any intervention. --Unver ÖZCAN without stair support

Thank you, Unver, I had one more question. Another project I have done gives a pre-failure error as a result of earthquake loading in -y direction as a result of linear analysis. How do you think I can fix this? I'm throwing the link, you can check it:

Hello
"cengizhan1025":2yhd804k" said:
Thanks, Unver, I had one more question. Another project I made gives a pre-collapse error as a result of earthquake loading in the -y direction as a result of linear analysis. How can I fix this? You don't need to do a linear performance analysis when doing a performance analysis. This calculation is necessary when making a reinforcement calculation. Check it out.
Unver ÖZCAN

I understand, unver sir. But the engineer at the place where I did my internship said that it was necessary other than analysis. even that was very important. It is the analysis that should be necessary for the earthquake load.

"cengizhan1025":1l28i099" said:
I get it, Unver. But the engineer at the place where I did my internship said that it was necessary other than analysis. In fact, it was very important. It was analysis that should be necessary for earthquake load.
Hello, They are two different topics, evaluation Methods are different, scopes are different.Performance analysis is used for existing structures and evaluation is made according to the damage status of the elements and the purpose of use.If you want your new building to achieve the performance level targeted in the linear performance analysis, you should examine the performance report and take measures accordingly in the new building design.For performance analysis The accuracy of the preliminary information given to the program should definitely be checked.For example, the building reinforcement information should be given "comprehensive", the reinforcement corrosion factors should be 1. Examine the following two headings, it will help you:

Hello; There is a system like the one in the figure (with different floor elevations) and the curtain calculation yields such a value, how should I interpret it or how should I fix it? thanks

Hello everyone, first of all. Whatever I did in the 1b+z+13 storey project I prepared, I could not handle the shear force problem in the elevator curtains (even though I played with the reinforcements and the section), I am waiting for your help. Have a nice day.

"hakan soylu":18mybxvx" said:
friends, first of all, hello to everyone. Whatever I did in the 1b+z+13-floor project I prepared, I could not handle the shear force problem in the elevator curtains (even though I played with the reinforcements and the section), I am waiting for your help.
Have a nice day with your project. please add

Back