Curtain Group Capacity Ratio Exceeded Error ?

Ssgzl

Hello idecad technical support team and users. Attached is the project I am working on; 1-) How to solve the problem of Curtain Group Capacity Ratio Exceeding in curtain groups that continue from the basement to the roof? 2-) I defined the P34-P35 curtains as S15-S16 columns in the attic, will there be any problems? 3-) I defined curtains for Kuranglezler. Is this design suitable? 4-) If appropriate, what should I define to lay the floor of the Kuranglez? Thank you in advance for your help...
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, 1- To solve the curtain group capacity ratio problems, curtain sizes can be enlarged and curtain head reinforcements can be increased.
2-A column can be defined on the curtain. It does not pose a problem for the analysis model. 3-4-) You can create a joint between the Kuranglez curtains and the basement curtains and separate them from the building. If it is solved together with the structure, you should define the raft foundation under it. Some project determinations; - Stair abutment conditions are incorrect. To whichever element the edge of the stair is supported, only that edge should be marked, and the other edges should be left blank. You can get information about the creation of stairs and the determination of support conditions from the links below. -Creating the ladder
-Defining the ladder support conditions
-When defining the staircase in your project, 1 cm between the lower edge of the starting arm and the end landing. leave a space. In this case, you can define separate support conditions for the lower arm and upper landing platform. - It is recommended to choose the two-load calculation method in structures with rigid basements.
-It is recommended to model the elevator shaft as flat.

Mr. Levent; 1-) In order to increase the capacity of the curtain group, the reinforcement display does not open like other structural elements. 2-) As you said, I separated the kurangles from the main structure with a 1 cm joint, but when I draw the raft edge to define the raft foundation, the ampatments I created for the building foundation disappear. how can i define 3-) Did you suggest to eliminate the shear force that will occur around the elevator shaft or for another reason? 3-) Also, do you have any other suggestions for the project? thank you

"Ssgzl":nah7ngby" said:
Levent Bey; 1-) In order to increase the capacity of the curtain group, the reinforcement view does not open, like other structural elements. 2-) As you said, I separated the Quranglazes from the main structure with a 1 cm joint, but when I drew a raft edge to define the raft foundation The ampatages that I created for the building foundation are disappearing. How can I define them? 3-) Did you suggest to eliminate the shear force effect that will occur around the elevator shaft or for another reason.
1- Curtain groups can be seen in the Reinforced Concrete dialog. 2- Since the Kurangles are separated from the building, the project 3-Elevator shaft is generally made in the thickness of the raft and together with the raft in practice. Therefore, it is recommended to model the raft as flat. Also, including it in the model may create connection problems between the main foundation and the foundations you modeled for the elevator pit, especially in superstructure interactive models.

Mr. Levent, I can't be seen in curtain groups 1 and 3, which I really need to intervene.

"Ssgzl":eqh33bm7" said:
Mr. Levent, I can't be displayed in curtain groups 1 and 3 that I really need to intervene.
Curtain groups 1 and 3 are also seen in the reinforced concrete dialog. The end regions are not created on the relevant curtains since the Hw/Lw>2 condition specified in TBDY 2018 article 7.6.2.1 is not fulfilled.You can manually edit the end zones with the "User Defined" option in the Curtain Properties/Reinforcements tab.

Back