curtain cutting problem

epoxi

I could not provide the cutting safety on the curtains in the project. I'm waiting for your answer if anyone has an idea

"NYILMAZ":1j7buabl" said:
The file you sent is registered in the demo version. It could not be opened because there is no demo version...
you are right, I just started learning the demo version, if I like the program, I intend to buy it, but due to some problems, I have mixed thoughts about the program

I have made the accessories 14 but it still gives a red error, also on the relevant curtains Vr > And although the condition is provided, I still do not understand why I am getting a cross section error

I did
"epoxi":45k7aeuz" said:
reinforcements 14 but it still gives red error and I don't understand why I still get a cross section error despite Vr > And condition is met
And because it is >0.22*Ac*Fcd, you get Interrupt warning. TDY 2007 item 3.6.7.1 Equation 3.18. In the project you added, if the spectrum multiplier is entered as 1 and the diameter of 10 is marked for the curtain stirrups in the reinforcement selection dialog, it does not give a cutting warning on the curtains.

I applied the operations as you said, the result provided all sections, but I did not fully understand the presentation, do I not reduce the earthquake forces when I make the spectrum coefficient 1, because according to my spectrum characteristic periods, for the z3 class (ta and tb 0.15 0.6) in the curve, S(t) = 2.5 resonance situation occurs. shouldn't I have?

"epoxi":3oib2b9q" said:
I applied the operations as you said, the result provided all cross sections, but I did not fully understand the presentation, do I not reduce the earthquake forces when I make the spectrum coefficient 1, because according to my spectrum characteristic periods, the curve is for the z3 class (ta and tb 0.15 0.6) for S(t )=2.5 resonance situation occurs, in this case, didn't I actually need to get 2.5?
There is no such sanction in the regulation.

"Levent Özpak":vx4qatr6" said:
"epoxi":vx4qatr6" said:
I applied the operations as you said, the result provided all the cross sections, but I could not understand the presentation fully, do I not reduce the earthquake forces when I make the spectrum coefficient 1 because the spectrum is for the z3 class in the curve according to my characteristic periods. (ta ve tb 0.15 0.6) corresponds to S(t)=2.5 resonance situation. In this case, didn't I actually need to get 2.5?
There is no such sanction in the regulation.
thank you

Back