Curtain Cut Safety Not Provided.

Hello, In the current state of your project, the problem of KAS(-) on the curtains is due to the lack of stirrups. The problem can be solved by selecting larger reinforcement diameters from the reinforcement selection dialog. You can review the following knowledge base about the curtain cutting safety problem.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
-Additional reinforcements in the raft reinforcement selection dialog For this, only 20 reinforcements were selected. As the program cannot select the required reinforcement diameter, AS(-) warning is given. When larger reinforcement diameters are selected from the raft reinforcement selection dialog, the program will automatically select the required reinforcement diameter and will not give an AS(-) warning. Some notes; -The height of the stairs in the basement is not compatible with the height of the floor. -The places of the end arms of the stairs are not compatible with the elements to which they are connected. In addition, since the finite element widths of the stairs are not compatible with the curtains, the support is not fully provided. In order to prevent this situation and for calculation accuracy, we recommend that the finite element widths are reduced from the slab, curtain and raft properties, and analyzed. (For example, 25 cm) Good work.

Hello
"ahmetkcck":3hk0u87m" said:
Can you check
My suggestions; --1 remove the stiffness check in the basement, --Leave at least a joint gap between the two blocks according to TBDY2018 item 4.9.3.2, --A on the ground floor -Beams can be placed on E1 axes, -Finish the calculation by making the finite elements 0.25 m. Ünver ÖZCAN

"unver":3idzsv26" said:
Hi
"ahmetkcck":3idzsv26" said:
can you have a look
My suggestions; --one. Remove the stiffness check in the basement, --Leave at least a joint gap between the two blocks according to TBDY2018 article 4.9.3.2, --Beams can be placed on A-E1 axes on the ground floor, --Finish the calculation by making the finite elements 0.25 m. Ünver ÖZCAN
thank you I tried everything but I could not solve the raft basic reinforcement problem and the stapling error

Hello
"ahmetkcck":3hf3gmo4" said:
radiye basic reinforcement issue
--With the Combine command, nearby accessories can be combined, --The spacing of additional reinforcements can be slightly reduced,
"ahmetkcck":3hf3gmo4" said:
stapling error I couldn't fix
The link below will help you. The mat board stapling security is not provided.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
. Unver ÖZCAN

Back