CURTAIN BEAM CONNECTION PROBLEM

mustafaureyen

HELLO, EASY TO EVERYONE; K121 BEAM IS CONNECTED TO CURTAIN P002 AS SHOWN BELOW. I ONLY NEED TO CONNECT IT TO THE NODE OF THE CURTAIN FOR ME TO CONNECT A BEAM TO THE SCREEN, SO WHEN I CONNECT IT, I KNOW IT'S MODELING Error. WHEN DIVITING THE SCREEN IN TWO AND PUT A COLUMN IN TERMINAL, THE CURTAIN LENGTH ON THE RIGHT IS NOT 7 TIMES THE THICKNESS. IF I KNOW WRONG, I WOULD LIKE TO LEARN THE TRUTH FROM YOU. OR HOW CAN WE FIND A SOLUTION? THANK YOU TO EVERYONE FROM NOW...

You lack information. There is no node binding requirement in the new version. If the curtain or beam is divided (the beams may not be divided according to the order of data entry), you can combine the two parts with the join beam or combine curtain command. This merge does not mean that the other object connected to it is disconnected. Good luck with

THE TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP OF IDECAD BURSA WAS TOLD ME THAT THING I WOULD LIKE TO CONNECT THE BEAMS TO THE CURTAINS AT THE NODE IN VERSION 8.5. OR I DIDN'T DO IT VERY LIKE YOU SAID.

"mustafaureyen":pw6fkd2v" said:
IDECAD BURSA TECHNICAL SUPPORT GROUP TOLD ME SO I DIDN'T BELIEVE IT IN THE 8.5 VERSION, I WAS ATTACHED CURTAINS TO THE CURTAINS FROM THE NODE. , Ver 8.504 version of beam-curtain, beam-beam, slab edge-beam, slab edge-curtain connections has been removed. The information given to you from the Technical Service may be that the beams connected to the curtains in the rigid direction should not pass over the curtain. Good work.

Back