Cross problem in one-way inclined trusses

bahtor

Hello there. I cannot attach a roof diagonal to the one-way sloping trusses, which you can see in the attached example.

Hello there. I am doing it as you can see in the attached video, but nothing happens, it does not give an error. I tried it on the plan, I tried it in the perspective, I tried it on a different computer, the result is the same. Could it be a problem with the program version?

Hello there; When you download and open the project I sent you, does the cross geometry form properly on the roof? If it does, continue with the model I sent you. Because you are using 8 versions, there may be an error in the old version. Since there is no such problem in v10, we cannot produce a retrospective solution. If the crosses are not formed properly in the model we sent, you need to enter the roof crosses with a single cross command. Good work.

Hello, Ms. Nurgul, I'm having a crossover problem from the multiple crossover option in my project. Although it is multi-select, it only cross-assigns from one direction. the project is attached. I would really appreciate if you can help.

Hello there; If you set it to 0 as in the image where the body features on the diagonals are offset, there is no problem.

Back