Creating a roof play

sbumimarlık

Hello, I just started using idecat. After drawing the roof piece plan, I cannot use the cut with roof housing and cut the walls. Is there an explanation for this? In addition, there are places where there should be terraces, I just need to wipe the roof surface in those parts. How can I do that.?

Hello, For the cut with roof operation, after coming to the cut with roof command, click on the new trim group icon in the trim the roof toolbar and come to the new trim group command. Select the roof with the left mouse button and click the right mouse button, select the wall whose height you want to limit to the roof, then click the right mouse button. The Roof Trim Settings dialog will appear. Select one of the top or bottom trimming options and click the OK button. The wall or walls you selected will be trimmed. You can also empty the terraces on your roof with the roof space command. In the unclear point, you can get technical support from our Istanbul or Bursa office with remote access. Take it easy, good work..

Back