Crash in rendering

onderyk

hello friends and admin... I'm using ide version 7.015. I was using the 32 bit and 3gb ram feature and the very high option and 350 Dpi before. The rendering was finished in 1 and 2 hours... I had the PC formatted, I had 64 bit installed and 16 gb ram installed, now I choose the low option and the Dpi is doing 100, strange muscle occurs. I would be very grateful if you could help me. If anyone wants to see the file, I can send it as a msg... :(

Does the slowdown you mention occur in the same project? Potential causes of slowdown may be: *The resolution is too high (The resolution determines the render time, not the DPI; DPI indirectly affects the time because it changes the resolution on a certain paper size.) *If you are rendering during the daytime, the lights on option is checked and there are too many light sources in the scene. *Illumination property is defined for materials (illumination material renders slowly relative to other lights in general and daylight in particular) *Your scene is too large in size, there is terrain of unnecessary dimensions (actual size in metres, not complexity). In this case, if you limit the land around your building to an area such as 100-200 meters, your render will accelerate. (The ideCAD render engine works faster in small areas as it does physical based light calculations). *Maximum reflection value may be increased in your render settings. (Generally, it is unnecessary to enter a value greater than 1, except in very special circumstances.)

Dear admin, it may be what you said. I don't know, but I'm saying, I was trying the same ways while using a 32-bit system before... Now I don't know why I came to this situation, but I got used to ide render a :(

Did you check the items I wrote? The program does not slow down where it stops, there is definitely something different in your render settings :)

Please try the suggested ones first and share your results on the forum. If you do not get results despite this, we will also examine your project that you will send.
"onderyk":6cu4ty85" said:
I sent a private msg

"onderyk":2i0kam6x" said:
hello, I was out of town, sorry I couldn't get back to the topic, okay? jpg]http://img41.imageshack.us/img41/6339/adszvqf.jpg[/url]
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hello There are many lighting elements on the balcony tops. The materials defined to these elements extend the render time. Select any on the perspective screen. Enter the "Change Material Properties" command in the right-click menu. Two materials named Glass and Metal are defined for these objects. Turn off the Transparency and reflection properties in the two materials. This detail will not be noticed from the distance and angle you look at. Render time is about 2 minutes in high quality.

Hello, your project was probably created at a distance of 160000 m from the (0;0) coordinate because it was entered by reading from dwg. This is what causes stuttering in rendering. I moved your attached project to the origin for you. No more problems. As a general principle in your next projects; After reading the dwg or entering x;y from the reference sketch without simplification in the coordinates, the project should be moved to (0;0) after the site plan is entered. Good work

"Arzu Dural Gök":35fa2a9u" said:
Hi, your project was probably created 160000 m away from (0;0) coordinate because it was read from dwg. As a general principle in your next projects, after reading dwg or entering x;y from the referenced sketch without simplification in coordinates, the project should be moved to (0;0) after entering the site plan. Good work
wish hnm hello. Before The problem I faced comes back to me today. The reason for this is that the problems that occurred were fixed and resolved by you, not by myself. Therefore, I still do not know what to do in case of a problem in another project. Thank you for your help, but... How do you fix these problems to me from here to this way? If you explain it this way, I won't fall for this error next time... Now I have another project, I'm going to make a global light account again. When the rendering is done, the rendered areas do not read, they remain there. I don't know what to do, I wonder if I have a coordinate input error. Because I called my file as dwg again, I think I am making mistakes again... I would be very happy if you could help me, have a nice day. Have a nice day.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Hello, as I clearly stated in my previous message you quoted, you need to move the project to the origin (0;0) point (with the move command). "The trouble I faced before is coming back to me today. The reason for this is that the problems that occurred were corrected and resolved by you, not by myself. " You wrote. I also wrote you what to watch out for and what to do. I also moved and sent it to be more helpful. My guess is that you took what was written from the application, exactly as I sent it, and continued with the project and when you encountered the same situation again, you wrote them down. In the messages from you, I just explain and send without correction, from now on, you will learn...

I looked at your project. The same reason is the problem. When you opened the dwg, you started drawing 26000 m away from the origin, and you have worked in this way until now. Now that you have drawn the project with all its layers, it will be more practical to apply the export 3b block command instead of moving it on all layers one by one. After entering the command, follow the step-by-step command. (It will ask for a name, give it a name.) Then switch to the perspective window and press the right button. (To select objects on all floors) Then give a base point on the project. (In plan) All objects will be transferred as blocks. Then open an empty project (new project) and enter the import 3b block command. Drop it from the base point you gave to a point close to the origin. I would like to repeat my previous warnings for your next projects: As a general principle in your next projects; After reading the dwg or entering x;y from the reference sketch without simplification in the coordinates, the project should be moved to (0;0) after the site plan is entered. Good work

Back