Crane Account

meraklı

How is the crene calculated? More precisely, is it possible to define different levels of cranes in a hall? Is it possible to define more than one crane with different capacities on the same line? Can cranes be identified in adjacent halls? How ideCAD applies these loads in terms of both vertical loading and earthquake calculation.

Hello, When we divide the crane system into two as the calculation of the crane beams and the loads to be affected by the cranes and the calculation of the carrier system, these two calculations are calculated by the software after the information such as the number of cranes, their locations, wheel loads, distances between the wheels, bridge and cat car weights to be defined by the user. I know that it can be done automatically in line with the specifications and these features will be actively used in the upcoming beta versions. It is also possible to define different levels of cranes in a hall. I know that the definition of cranes with more than one different capacity on the same line and also in the side halls can be made in accordance with the conditions in the relevant American specifications and these features will be put into active use in the upcoming beta versions. I know that all vertical/horizontal loadings related to the crane are made automatically by the software in accordance with the conditions defined in the relevant American specifications, taking into account the crane weights, which are the basis for earthquake loading. In addition, all vertical/horizontal loadings are presented to the user after analysis with direction/position/result information that can be visually understood. I wish you good work.

"Ismail Hakki Feeds":1ohuemut" said:
Crane modeling, automatic loading and creation and calculation of combinations will be made available with ideCAD Steel Version 8.029.
I would appreciate if you can provide information.

"saridurmus":3owdlr5n" said:
Choose the crescent icon and do it at the level you want.
:) ok, I choose the elevation, I choose the 1st column, and when I select the 2nd, the program gives an error and closes.

Ergin, we had the same problem. If your columns do not fit on the axles, the program will crash and close. When the columns are on the axis, the crane modeling can be done properly. This is one of the shortcomings in the beta version right now.

"muh_emre":34x7t3y2" said:
ergin sir, we had the same problem. if your columns are not sitting on the axles properly
First of all, thanks for your interest. As jeans or as off-center?

Back