Could it be a bug?

levent

Hello there; * When I activate the Advanced Capture feature and try to move a block-shaped drawing that I exported from a dwg file by pressing the control (Ctrl) key while the Advanced Capture feature is turned off, the object does not move, but I can do this while the Advanced Capture key is selected in the toolbar. *When I define a floor (at the basement floor level) and make a solution for the basement curtains, I encounter the error n<0.6 (weak floor) on the ground floor. ide5 did not have this error. *Another shortcoming I see or in a situation that I am not able to do is like this, although I set the digit number of all the size settings to 1, the dimensions do not show 1 digit in the column application and mold plan dimensioning. good work

Hello Mr. Levent Regarding your first question, there is no such situation regarding advanced capture in version 6.0012 that we are currently using. Maybe you missed a step in the move function. Click the Move command. Select the objects to be moved. Complete the selection by pressing the right mouse button. Keeping the LEFT CTRL key pressed, activate the advanced capture mode. Click the reference point with the left mouse button and click the 2nd point to finish the process. --- Weak floor error is caused when the ratio of the effective shearing area of one floor to the effective shearing area of the upper floor is less than 0.6. The effective shear area of any floor is TopAe = TopAw + TopAg + 0.15 TopAk. These are the cross-sectional areas of Column, Wall and Wall, respectively, parallel to the earthquake direction. If you proportion the solid with a basement curtain to an upper floor, weak floor irregularity may occur due to the sudden decrease in cross section. If you still think there is a problem, you can send your project to our technical service for review. Since Plan dimensioning settings were removed in version 6.0012, we cannot change properties such as unit of measure and number of digits in die plans for now. If you are working with a version before 6.0012, I suggest you to update from the internet. Good luck with.

Hello there; First of all, thank you for your attention. I am using ideCAD version 6.012. 1) I tried to move by coming over the drawing block I transferred from AutoCad and following the same operations you said, but it still didn't work. If you import a dwg file as a block and try, I think you can see the bug I mentioned. 2) As a preliminary information, I would like to state that I have defined the basement floor at the basement floor level. As far as I understand from the error message, ideCad performs weak floor control between the basement and the ground floor. Generally, basements are floors that interact directly with the ground and are surrounded by curtains, so an intense increase in section inevitably happens here. Due to these and similar reasons, our regulation already calculates the earthquake loads coming to the basement floors differently. Therefore, weak floor control should not be done between the basement and the ground floor (I think) 3) We are waiting for the next version. Thanks

Hello Mr. Levent 1. I have tried many times regarding your question, but I have not encountered such an error. If you wish, you can send the project. 2. Since there is no statement in the regulation that this control is not carried out on basement floors, we have to perform a Weak Floor control on all floors. Good luck with. Good work.

Back