cork flooring

mhanifiata

I have started using the cork flooring system, which is a subject that I do not encounter very often, in my last few projects. For this situation, there is a definition of fictitious beam in sta4. In the idea, we connect the columns with beams at floor height as normal beam objects. I opened this topic with the aim of contributing to the beamless plate solution. I look forward to your contributions. Attached is the column system of a 15-storey building. 1-How about the system for stapling control. How does the system work for the 2-fold offset calculation? 3-How do I do the reporting? Many thanks to those who contributed.

I am of the opinion that this definition of "band beam" should be removed from the status of "beam" regarding both cork floors and tunnel formwork. It is necessary to define a separate feature element.

even if we enter these belt joists, the stapling check should still be done. two separate systems are very troublesome. We definitely need to solve this tape job, in the idea...

Can't stapling controls be done without adding column caps in cork plate systems with partial beams inside?

It would be great if it was possible to define the "band beam" definition outside the beam. because a different solution is required to control the stapling. I expect ide authorities to take a close interest in this mushroom business.

Hello, In non-beam slabs, punching verifications and plate analysis according to vertical loads are made by defining a slab in an area surrounded by the slab edge. However, in addition to this, with a second system (project), hidden beams and vertical carriers are connected to each other, TDY irregularity controls and earthquake effects on the plate should be considered. Data entries of semi-beamed cork floors consisting of partial beam-slab combinations and irregularity checks of full-beamed slab floors have been included in our work list for future versions. Good work...

DEAR FRIENDS... as it is known, in the analysis of reinforced frame systems, energy consumption by beam hinges and displacement and shear force (in some cases moment) controls are provided. consumption cannot be provided.. Since the beam stiffness (naturally ductility) is the same as the slab in definitions such as hidden beams, it is impossible for these hidden beams to consume energy. Since the entire slab will act like beams and naturally very strong, it may cause column jointing... in this case, both the displacement limitation Curtains need to be evaluated both for energy consumption and for energy consumption.. I can easily say that it is very dangerous to study the outputs of the programs as if there is no problem by considering the divine order.. interpreting these outputs is the most important process.. If it does, it will make a big mistake. The outputs of the program only guide and provide ease of operation and enable comparison of different alternatives in a short time.

Back