Conflict problem in joins

eraycnar

Hello, It gives an overlap error in the joints on both sides of the column and beam on the same level. You can also see the overlaps in the butt plate shear joints in the columns and in the purlin joints in the beams in the project I added. Can this cause problems during production or construction? Is there a solution to this? Thank you...

The same problem exists with the beams attached to the flanks of the intermediate columns. Since 2 beams are connected to the column body, there is a conflict. What can I do with the purlin connections?

Thank you. I solved it now. Also, there is the same problem in love connections, do you have any suggestions?

I used UPN to fix the trapezoidal sheets with smart dowels. If we use IPN, there is a possibility that the dowel will come to the beam body. Thank you for your help and I wish you good work.

hello, I imported dwg architectural project in idecad but I can't place columns and beams, I draw a new contour area, but it doesn't work. Do I need to catch the architectural project to the zero point, how do I need to do it urgent help please

Back