Columns and trimming in the space

sercann1221

I'm a user of idemiari 8.62. There is a building that I need to get the exact size of. My aim is to get the quantity by 3D modeling (except for iron), but these are the situations where I get stuck: -With which command can I delete the inside of the columns and curtains I have shown in the attachment? does it? -Is there a way to search for the pose numbers I saved from the design building components icon?

Hello, If we want the columns in the zone not to be taken into account when calculating the quantity in the zone, the option to consider the columns in the calculation of the zone area in the general settings of the program should be inactive. The recorded pose numbers are categorized in the relevant folders, but there is no search button in them. Take it easy, good work..

Ms. Seda, the other issue that I can't solve is about jeans and I couldn't figure out how this jeans logic works - I created the lowest layer of the detail shown in the picture as a location and I will define lean concrete. The upper one is a raft, but the elevation value I gave to the space is -60, its thickness is 10 cm; if the raft is jeans: 0 thickness is 50 cm. Assuming that the program accepts the bottom of the raft as a reference, shouldn't the elevation value be entered as -10 in order for the space under the raft to overlap with the raft? Is it possible for me to find a solution by specifying the reference elevation as 0?

Hello, The program takes the top of the raft as 0.00 as the elevation value. For this reason, if you want to define a 10cm lean concrete under the raft with the space command, you must enter the -60 elevation value for the space. Take it easy, good work..

Back