Column jacket reinforcement

"Apokalips":edk863lj" said:
Good afternoon, I'm having a problem with the column mantle reinforcements being thrown out of the mat, I wonder why the problem is? manto.rar.html]http://s3.dosya.tc/server10/otdc8v/manto.rar.html[/url]
Hi, Draw by overlapping the axis and column node points.For example, column S01 is defined from the upper left corner, but the axes are defined from the inside... Either pass the axis through the upper left corner or place the column at the intersection of the axis and offset accordingly Note: You can also see that the jacket details are drawn properly by deleting the axis and taking the column application plan.

"HakanŞahin":2fdn4ocp" said:
"Apokalips":2fdn4ocp" said:
Good day, I am having the problem that the column coat reinforcements are thrown so that they overflow the mat, I wonder why the problem is caused? Project file is attached.
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.
Hi, Draw the axis and column joints overlapping. For example, column S01 is defined from the upper left corner, but the axes are defined from the inside... Either pass the axis through the upper left corner or place the column at the intersection of the axes and offset accordingly. Note: You can also see that the details of the jacket are drawn properly by deleting the axes and taking a column application plan.
Thank you.

Back