Column beam shear safety

muhendis35

Everything is normal in the attached project, but the S29 column does not provide the column beam shear safety. What is the reason?..I will be glad if you help me....thanks in advance everyone...

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY I think it will increase the concrete from c25 to c30. you will both solve the problem of column beam shear safety and you have columns that are too swollen, you can thin them a little. Also, you have taken beam loads of 13.5 bricks everywhere. Are all the inner walls 15 cm thick? For 10 cm thick ones, you can reduce the beam wall loads. then all the floors are covered with tiles and you have added the floor load too much, probably this is not a workplace or something, otherwise the movable loads must be different. If it is a residence, why did you take the tile coating load, even if you buy tiles, your load will decrease by 40tf/m2, and reducing this beam and slab loads can relieve you. Also, when your slab thickness is 15 cm, you reduce it to 12, and your loads get lighter again. If you do not change the concrete selection and adjust the beam and slab loads and make the slab thickness 12 cm, your problem will be solved, but the most logical thing is to increase the concrete strength and turn the swelling columns back to normal. You will say that when you reduce the slab thickness to 12, the thickness does not save. If you change your flooring reinforcement placement in the account axis edit menu, your problem will be solved. Finally, the reinforcement selection is very irregular, all the reinforcements are selected. This does not please any practitioner, most importantly, it affects you statically. If you do not choose the correct diameter in the beams, this can cause B irregularity. Because min will put the reinforcements you choose to provide the necessary pursantan, maybe 3fi12 can handle it while you need to put 2fi16. The difference in reinforcement area between the 2 is obvious. this area difference affects the calculations at the column beam intersection. In short, solving this column-beam problem means doing a project on its own. There are many more reasons for this that I cannot list here. take it easy, I wish you good work.

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY First of all, I would like to thank you very much for the information you have given... I chose tiles knowing the slab load to stay on the safer side... I went with the same logic for beams because people know that they cannot use the building for its intended purpose. ...they can make modifications according to their minds without asking inside or out... of course, I won't give it this way, I'll optimize it, I'll make the changes taking into account what you say, let's see what happens...?

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY system looks very smooth, but somehow S40 il S42 column does not provide shear safety... I also increased the concrete class.. I can't put it there on a polygon column due to architectural reasons....how will it be if you help me? I'm glad :(((...attached to the project...

"muhendis35":1c43179k" said:
system looks very neat but somehow S40 il S42 column does not provide shear safety...I also increased the concrete class..I can't put it there in a polygon column due to architectural reasons..how will it be, I would appreciate if you help :( ((...project annexes...
If the architectural project allows, providing 5 cm offset to S40 and S42 column with respect to their axes solves the joint safety problem. You can define the X-lengths of the relevant columns with a smaller size of the Joint. In addition, the longitudinal reinforcement less than 14 mm in the Columns. Do not use diameter.

Re: COLUMN REINFORCEMENT DRAWING Hello. I downloaded the project named Kaymakam Evi (with default settings) and analyzed it. The file is attached. Even though it says 6 pieces of 14-gauge reinforcement in the round (r:15) columns in the Column Ablation plan, I saw 8 pieces of 14-gauge reinforcement in the drawing...

Re: COLUMN REINFORCEMENTS DRAWING
I downloaded the project named Kaymakam Evi (with default settings) and analyzed it. The file is attached. Although there are 6 pieces of 14-gauge reinforcement on round (r:15) columns in the column ablation plan, it is not shown in the drawing. I saw 8 pieces of 14' reinforcements...
Dear Bolvadinim This is an existing situation in our determinations... Thank you for your interest.

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY ewtt why is there a dividing result dilemma in circular columns... should I add more iron to these columns so... what will happen?

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY
"muhendis35":2bhjhrqh" said:
ewtt why is there a dividing result dilemma in circular columns... should I put too much iron on these columns so...what will happen?[/ quote] 6 reinforcements are sufficient for the relevant columns. After you get the column application plan, you can intervene in the drawings. If you do not want to interfere with the drawings, you can increase the number of column reinforcements in the Reinforced Concrete dialog.

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY Greetings ... I could not fix the B error of 3 columns in your project. Also, no matter what I did on beams 29 - 30 - 31, I could not get a solution. I wonder if I did wrong. I am attaching the file, 4 blocks, a building, a basement floor, I made 4 m due to the slope of the land. thanks in advance....

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SAFETY
"tasarim":3suvyx3u" said:
Greetings ... I couldn't fix the B error of 3 columns in the project you did. Also, I couldn't get a solution no matter what I did on beams 29 - 30 - 31 . I wonder if I did wrong. I am attaching the file. I have 4 blocks of a building with a basement floor, I made 4 m due to the slope of the land. Thanks in advance....
Hello, In the project, there is a slip problem on some curtains besides columns and beams. Also I would like to point out some points that caught my attention: -Effective ground acceleration coefficient (A0)= 0.51 is entered. When earthquake zone 1 is selected, A0=0.4 is selected as per the regulation (entering the effective ground acceleration coefficient 0.51 means 27.5% more earthquake force on the structure than 0.4) -1. Basement floor, I think, does not have the rigidity to accept the perimeter curtains as solid rigid. Therefore, it would be appropriate to enter the Basement Rigid floor number -2 in the Analysis settings. I am attaching a sample project to the forum where the cross-sectional insufficiency problems are solved for you to review. changes made; -one. -model as shell- and -basement/panel that does not continue upstairs- lines from the properties of P1-P2-P3-P4-P5 panels located on the basement floor and do not continue to the upper floor marked. -Upper rigid basement floor number -2 is entered. -R coefficient 7 was entered. Column sizes of -40/80 were made 50/85. -Beam dimensions have been adjusted. - Curtain widths were made 30 cm. - Larger size reinforcements were selected in curtain reinforcement selection. The cassettes D14-19-21 on the -1st basement floor were constantly identified. -Rat floor reinforcement axles and valid distances have been defined appropriately. Note: More economical solutions can be obtained if more detailed work is done on the project.

Re: COLUMN BEAM CUTTING SECURITY hello there is an error in the column beam shearing safety, can you help me how to fix it?

I am a new graduate, I am trying to learn by drawing old projects. I have a project in my hand and I could not fix the error that the column beam shear safety is not provided because it is s02. Could you help me if I discard the project and tell me if I have mistakes?

Hello
"im furkan":21m84xw1" said:
by im furkan » 30 Nov 2020, 14:42 I am a new graduate, I am trying to learn by drawing old projects. I have a project in my hand and I could not fix the error saying s02 that the column beam shear safety is not provided, I wonder if I throw the project. Can you please and tell me if I have any mistakes?
My suggestions; Create the building entrance parameters using the TBDY2018 Analysis Settings Wizard. Check the coordinates of the building's location. The project is attached. Ünver Özcan
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

hello, in my project, I can't get past the column beam connection shear safety error in a column. When I increase the column sizes, it gives the same error in other columns. I'll be happy if you can help me.

"cvlngnr":1a75we3l" said:
hello, I can't get past the column beam connection shear safety error in a column in my project. When I increase the column dimensions, it gives the same error on other columns. I would appreciate if you could help.
Hi K21 / K22 beams are not on the same axis due to their offset and should not be designed as a continuous beam in the reinforcement design. Disable "Continuously accept beam at right end". Analyze again. Check reinforcement design. Corrected project is attached.

Hello, I am getting column beam junction error in the project I am working on. Since it will be an architectural problem, can a solution be made without changing the span in the columns corresponding to the outer edges of the building? I would appreciate if you help me

Back