Cannot provide strength in honeycomb beam error

Nazan1990

In my attached file, I get the error that the honeycomb beam does not provide strength, even though I use PETEK IPE300 at a span of 11.5 meters, and I cannot solve the problem. Even if I enlarge the section, my problem is not solved. Can you help?

Re: PETEK KIRIS Hello; 1- Your honeycomb beams must have at least 1 full section from the beginning and end, so that you can assemble and the joints are healthy. At the same time, when the honeycomb beams are connected in this way, it will have to be filled up to the region where the moment changes sign so that they will be sufficient. 2- There was a serious wall load on your beams. Since there will be no walls in the building, you should check and arrange these situations. There are no beams on the side axles to provide stability and load flow, so the relative offsets are not sufficient. This situation has been corrected. *** Please do not employ staff from right to left in this way in steel structures. Every time you change a section, the geometry deteriorates. All all elements should work from the middle point. In your model, the cross-sections of the columns and honeycomb beams will need to be changed, but since your columns do not work from the middle, the geometry will deteriorate, arrange them. If you look at the design screens for honeycomb beams, the vierendel control is insufficient. For this, you must enter a full honeycomb from the beginning and end to the region where the moment diagram is 0. Please also check the video at the link
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back