Blinks at the joints when checking for conflicts

Hello, I am designing steel in my finishing project, but I use a column/beam attachment with lap plate in column connections. When I do this synthesis and check for conflict, there are flashes at the joints, I would appreciate if you could help.

Re: combination in steel structures Hello; Joint plate, bolts and column head or body overlap. You need to edit the geometry of the join. Increase the distances between the bolts so that they do not coincide with the column body. Check whether the joint plate, bolts and column head are interlocked. If you zoom in on the red part, you can see it more clearly. Good work.

Re: Flashing at the joints when checking for conflict It continues to give the same error even though I welded the joints. In some columns of the project, it did not give an error even though I connected it with bolts. It gives an error in some. I zoomed in and checked the bolts, when I reduced the bolts, it started giving errors in the columns.

Re: Flashing at the joints when checking for conflict Some of the bolts in the columns seem not to be stuck, it continues to give the same error when I do it with the source

Re: Flashing at joints when checking for conflict Hello; When modeling, enter the columns first along their entire height in one piece. Then with the divide command, divide from the points where you will join and define the combination. It seems that a problem occurred due to a situation in the modeling phase. In your project, when you delete all the data, enter a 9 m column first, then divide it into 2 from the appropriate point and enter the union, it does not give a conflict error. Conflict error is not a problem for analysis and design. It is a check that must be done from the drawings. If you only need the design of the project, you can continue with this model. However, if you need to get a drawing for manufacturing, as you know, you cannot send a printout to the printer in demo versions, you have to re-install the model as I said above. This time, enter the columns from their full length first. Good work.

Back