Beams running through the room

svc-800

Good day I want to ask a question about a project like the one below.
ekran-alintisi_635121105832327266.png
First of all, project 4. It is a 9-storey project in a degree earthquake zone. The plaque will be solved with flooring. As you can see, the columns and curtains (and accidentally stairs) were shown in green, the walls in white with red stripes and beams. My question is, what kind of inconvenience is there in solving the system with only K3 and K4 beams without using K1 and K2 beams? Because as you can see, these beams pass through the room. A similar situation exists in the rooms I circled in orange on the side. Apart from that, the K5 and K6 beams also pass through the corridor, but I don't plan to use them. In your comments, please also consider the 3m consoles on the right and left front of the building. Because I have to use very strong beams to carry those consoles. For example, does it carry 30x80? I don't know for now. In addition, it would be healthier for those beams to continue in the building even if they carry them, but then they enter the room, so beams of that size in the room would be really uncomfortable. After all, how would you proceed? Thanks in advance. (The column at the bottom left of the balcony on the left is not clearly visible, you can remove it from its symmetry)

You can solve closed protrusions (as in Ribbed flooring) as a Horizontal beam. (b=50.55 cm h=32 cm for horizontal beam). It may be a suitable solution.

Thank you for your suggestion, Mr. Yaşar, but since I use slab flooring, it will be visible in the 32 cm beam in the room.

Back