beam wall load

Hi Click on the "Load Library" command in the Settings tab. You can define new wall load types and layers of wall load. After opening this dialog, you can get detailed information by pressing F1. You can review the technical documents of the materials you will use for unit loads on the websites. You can select defined loads from beam settings.

You will just define the areal load value. The areal load values are 1m2 wall load. Define all layers of the 1m2 wall load in the form of BIMS Block, Plaster and adhesive mortar. The linear load value is the 1m2 wall load multiplied by the wall height. The following approximate values can be used. Bim Block value changes according to the wall thickness. Separate beam loads can be created for different thicknesses by referring to the technical documents available on the Internet. According to the "Automatic Wall Height" or "Wall Height" selection in the beam settings, the 1m2 wall load is multiplied by the wall height and is considered as the linear load on the beam.

Hello Mr. Yasin. I have a question for you. First of all, I made an account as far as I understood from what you told me, but I could not trust this account. I found the weight of 20 pumice briquettes first, then I found how much it goes on 1 m2 area and I found the area load in m2 with these two and turned it. The average weight of 1 Pumice block is 8 kg. There are 12.5 pieces in 1 m2. 12.5*8=100 kg = 100/1000=0.1 tf/m2 classical plaster= 0.036 adhesive mortar=0.01 gypsum plaster=0.01 total= 0.1+0.036+0.01+0.01=0.156 tf/m2 I calculated like this but then for 19 cm brick i did it is not the same?

Hello, When calculating the area load value, you need to multiply the unit volume weight of the material by the thickness. 19 cm. Brick unit volume weight for brick wall load was calculated based on the unit volume weight (1000kgf/m3) specified in the agenda of the Chamber of Civil Engineers, and the wall load was taken as 0.8 tf/m by including mortars and plasters in this value. Load detail of 19 cm brick wall;

Thank you very much Yasin. I will have one more question for you. When we choose rib slabs, how do we add the weight of pumice hollow block or foam hollow block that we have chosen as the hollow block material for this slab?

"M.ERSÖZ":31e7170c" said:
Thank you very much Mr. Yasin. I have one more question for you. When we choose ribbed flooring, how do we add the weight of pumice hollow block or foam hollow block that we chose as the hollow block material for this flooring?
Hollow filler You can check the following link for material load value calculation
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

Back