beam problems

ertub_23

Hello, is there a problem in data entry in my project, when I do the same project in another program, it does not give me inadequacies, where do I go wrong, can you help?

Your project is troubled due to vertical load... Elements exceed deflection limits. Is deflection control done in the program you are comparing? Are the building loads entered the same? If you add the reports of the program, we will examine it in more detail.

no matter what, entering the geometry exactly the same does not mean that it is modeled in the same way. There are loads and many more assumptions.) Such a comparison is not a correct comparison. I also congratulate the program of ideYapı. He did not approve this structure... I wonder if he should look for the problem in the other program, not in this program.

What can be different in acceptances, why can there be such a difference in such a small project, I am waiting for his answer?

"ertub_23":wym7bum2" said:
What can be different in acceptance, why can there be so much difference in such a small project?
I wrote in my answer. There is a deflection problem in your structure. The sections are insufficient for vertical load. not the results related to its small size. You will get deflection problem even if you enter a single frame. Question why you don't get deflection error in the other program.

There is a deflection problem, I'm already aware of it, but why are two programs so different, I'm waiting for a clearer answer, what are the differences, which admissions are different, is it just the deflection admissions?

"ertub_23":23f66l31" said:
there is a deflection problem, I'm already aware of it, but why am I waiting for a clearer answer for two different programs, what are the differences, what are the differences, is it just the deflection admissions are different?
For the other program, contact the technical service of the other program. In the ideCAD program, the deflection calculation is made according to the TS500.

Hello, in your Sta4 data entry, the defined wall loads on the beams on the top floor are taken as 0, and in ideCAD, there are 0.8 t/m or 0.625 t/m wall loads on all beams. There are differences between the 2 projects with a live load of 0.35 t/m2 on all floors in ideCAD, in terms of wall loads and live loads, for 4 floors in Sta4 on the ground floor ceiling.

"ertub_23":t6nsjesk" said:
I have edited the project, but can you see why the console plates are insufficient on the last floor?
There is a meshing problem in the 1st floor ceiling D7-D18-D10-D19. Delete the tiles and enter again The slab heights seem 7 cm and you have made slabs. This thickness is insufficient for slab slab.

Back