Beam Nmax Error on Some Floors

yvzz

6.7.8.10.11.12.13.14 on one beam of a 15-storey building. It gives an Nmax error in multiples. Why only on these floors and why only on that beam?

"yvzz":107j3me1" said:
It gives Nmax error on 6.7.8.10.11.12.13.14. floors of one beam of a 15-storey building. why only on these floors and why only on that beam?
Hello. The determinations and suggestions are generally as follows: *The stair supports, which are arranged according to the solution conditions together with the building, are faulty. The empty edges of the stairs are arranged as fixed supports. It is seen that the stair arms are not attached to the intermediate landing. These conditions affect the deformation of the structure, so there is an axial force problem in the beams. *Bodrum In order for the stairs on the first floor to be connected to the foundation, a superstructure interactive solution must be made.* *The boundaries of the D33 slab on the 5th floor are incorrect.

HELLO , there is only one beam n max error in my project. I haven't corrected the beam sizes, offsets, stair bracing etc. even though I tried suggestions. I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks
You do not have permission to view link Log in or register now.

"onursenel89":1q29o7gd" said:
HELLO, there is only one beam n max error in my project, I haven't corrected the beam sizes, offsets, stair support, etc. even though I tried the suggestions. I look forward to your suggestions. Thanks
Hello, -It is seen that the definition of stairs and their support are incorrect in your project. This causes the building analysis model to be formed incorrectly. Stairs on all floors When deleted and analyzed, it is seen that there are cross-section deficiencies in your project such as relative floor drift, curtain shear safety, column beam connection shear safety, exceeding the curtain group capacity ratios. -You can get information about the creation of stairs and determination of support conditions from the links below. /www.youtube.com/watch?v=11jf6EMkzJc&feature=youtu.be]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11jf6EM ... e=youtu.be[/url] Stair support condition identifying the bee
Some notes; - It would be appropriate to connect the beams connected to the wall in a rigid direction from the wall end point. (K09 beam, as it is called in the 1st basement floor, is not connected to the P09 curtain from its end point.) - In bidirectional toothed floors, the plate thicknesses are defined as 7 cm on the basis and 15 cm in some. Good work

Back