Architectural integration issues in ide 6

siromar

Today, I solved a project whose walls were placed in ide5architecture by saying take the wall loads from idearchitecture in ide6. Normally, at idestatic 5, the door and window gaps fell and found the wall load (0.402tf/m wall load, 1.3tf/m3 unit wall weight) on ide6 0.65 I saw that it was tf/m, so what I understand is that it automatically solved the wall on it as 19cm youtong and there was no case of any door window gap falling. What I want to ask is when will full architectural integration be provided in ide6? Will it come with idearchitecture6? Also, the part that was discarded as a place in idemimari was seen as a floor by ide 6 and naturally I got a warning that deflection and floor height do not save :) I wish you a good work

I examined the situation you mentioned, this is the result of the difference in reporting irregular loads in idecad 5 and 6. In version 5, the average load value is printed for irregular loads, while the maximum load value is printed in version 6, so it is normal that it appears as 0.402 in 5 and a little more in the report at 6. (It is taken into account in the calculation, you can check the shear force of the relevant beam from the G loading). With 6.0050, you will be able to examine the shapes of irregular loads of this type in your system from the load review interface coming soon, we can also add a special display to the wall loads coming from the architecture in the reporting. (Currently, window openings and automatic wall loads from Architecture are reported in the same way as floor loads.) We will fix the problem in the locality with 6 versions of Architecture in the 6.0012 update, which will be released in a few days. Good work.

Back