ARCHITECTURAL DRAWINGS

Hello dear Evrenor59, The drawings of both projects are not suitable in terms of technical drawing rules, the visuality is mediocre.. The chimneys next to the two staircases on the terrace are not suitable for the chimneys, at least 50 cm above the level of the staircase house. In architectural floor plans, the chimneys should not cover the beams at the plate level. it looks like it is cut off from the wall.. etc. If the column dimensions shown on the architecture are to be used during construction, I recommend you to review it, although the dimensions save, there is no impression of a system that gives confidence for the 1st degree earthquake zone.. In short, if reinforced concrete is what it looks like, it's mediocre.. It seems. you are new to those two programs, I already understood from your comments. Take it easy, good work..

You don't need to be angry, you asked for an opinion, it was stated that I am a civil engineer and I draw my projects without sketches. These are habits related to self-development and understanding. Whoever is used to drawing draws like they are.

Back