application packages

boyutmim

The application layouts were automatically framed in the old versions, in this version they appear large or small. Do I have to do the drawing and color adjustment over and over on each sheet? It was done once in old versions.

Should I do the drawing and color adjustment over and over on each sheet? It was done once in old versions.
The setting of each drawing is separate, but all of them are kept within themselves. You only need to do it once. Also save it as a template project to use in other projects. You can open your new project with that template and design with the colors you have already set.
Application layouts were automatically framed in old versions, and in this version they appear large or small.
It would be better if you explain this with a screenshot. We can look at the situation accordingly.

"dimensionmim":2odot84s" said:
Application layouts were automatically framed in old versions, in this version they are large or small. Should I set the drawing and color on each sheet over and over? It was done once in old versions.
Hello 6 For example, when you click on the Beam expansion from the Drawing menu in the version, you will see special settings for the Beam expansion. The settings for each type of drawing may be different. You can use the standard settings for the drawings you want to create, as well as create a drawing with the settings you will make before you take the expansion. Once you have made your settings, you will not lose your settings unless you change these values. A frame is created on the application sheets by taking into account the axis boundaries of your project.You define the distances from the axis border by giving right, left, lower and upper margins on the Layout tab in the Drawing settings dialog that appears when you are taking a mold plan or column application. you're welcome.

Back